Hello Azores Enthusiasts – After my inspiring first 30 DAYS TOUR last September, I’m thrilled to announce the 2024 TOURS.
I invite you to embark with me on a new journey “Around Azores in 30 Days”, but this time around with a twist. ????
If you can’t keep up pace with me for the full tour, I have come up with the “Hop-on, Hop-off “concept. Soon I will be updating the dates of stay on each of the 9 islands so that you can join me according to your interest or time you have for this adventure. How does that sound? ????️????
My Paradise: From volcanoes to water activities, each island is a treasure trove of rich nature, immense culture, and unique traditions. I promise you that in the end, you will conclude that each island is almost like a different country – all united, but each with its landscape and the ingenuity of the Portuguese that colonized them dealt with nature’s challenges.????️????
My pick of Authentic Experiences: Enjoy special moments, share meetings with locals, history & stories, savour delicious gastronomy, and experience nature and adventures sustainably and responsibly. ????️????
2024 Tours: Join me in 2024 Around the Azores! ????????
- Dates: April 25 – May 24 | September 1 – 30
- Participants: Minimum 6 – Maximum 12 people
- Itinerary: Starts in Terceira, Graciosa, São Jorge, Pico, Faial, Flores, Corvo, São Miguel, Santa Maria ????????️
What Awaits You:
- Guided trip with me and local partners
- All logistics are taken care of (flights and travel inter-islands)
- Some not-so-planned days…it’s pretty much “go-with-the-flow”…you’ll soon find out that in the AZORES the joys of the unexpected lurk around the corners and I love the unexpected.
- Breathtaking volcanic island landscapes, luxurious vegetation, untouched lakes, and awe coastal ridges…not to mention my all-time favoured sunset moments. ????????❤️
- Access to my hidden gems & favourite corners and, authentic gastronomic recommendations.
- Immersive cultural exchange is on the agenda! Getting to know local stories & fables, and chats with locals who gladly share their life experiences is one of my added value to this tour.
The Azores for me is above all its people, join me!
Let me know what your plans and dates are so that we can start getting things rolling for 2024. Max participants are 12, so don’t miss reserving your spot.
Hello Azores Enthusiasts